This Official Guide to the TOEFL Test is the best, most reliable guide to the test that is used around the world to assess foreign applicants to U.S., U.K, European and Canadian universities for English proficiency. It includes real TOEFL past questions for practice, as well as explanations of every section of the test and information on what is expected for every speaking and writing task. You will learn how to construct a good answer and how to integrate speaking, listening, and writing skills to demonstrate college-level English proficiency. The accompanying DVD-ROM provides three authentic TOEFL iBT practice tests just like the one you will encounter on test day.
Inside this book you'll find:
- 600 real TOEFL questions from the test-makers
- A CD-ROM with 3 authentic TOEFL iBT practice tests
- Strategies for success
If you're looking for the best, most authoritative guide to the GRE revised General Test, you've found it! The Official Guide to the GRE revised General Test is the only GRE guide specially created by ETS--the people who actually make the test. It's packed with everything you need to do your best on the test--and move toward your graduate or business school degree.
Only ETS can show you exactly what to expect on the test, tell you precisely how the test is scored, and give you hundreds of authentic test questions for practice! That makes this guide your most reliable and accurate source for everything you need to know about the GRE revised General Test.
No other guide to the GRE revised General Test gives you:
- Four complete, real tests--two in the book and two on CD-ROM
- Hundreds of authentic test questions--so you can study with the real thing
- In-depth descriptions of the Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning measures plus valuable tips for answering each question type
- Detailed overview of the two types of Analytical Writing essay tasks including scored sample responses and actual raters' comments
- Everything you need to know about the test, straight from the test makers!
If you are purchasing only one book to prepare for the GMAT® exam, this is it. There is no better all-in-one source, including more than 900 questions from past GMAT exams, a diagnostic section to help you assess where to focus your efforts, and invaluable test-taking tips and strategies to help you get the score you want. Now featuring a new online section and exclusive videos!
In addition to more than 900 questions, The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 2015 features:
- A new online study companion that offers the ability to create your own practice sets with 800+ questions from past exams with answer explanations.
- New exclusive online videos with study tips and test taking strategies.
- A separate IR online study companion with 50 Integrated Reasoning questions and answer explanations.
- An Integrated Reasoning chapter with details about the IR section on the exam.
- A 100 question diagnostic exam to help focus your test preparation efforts.
- Grammar review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Verbal section.
- Comprehensive math review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Quantitative section.
The Official SAT Study Guide includes 4 official SAT® practice tests created by the test maker. As part of the College Board’s commitment to transparency, all four practice tests are available on the College Board’s website, but The Official SAT Study Guide is the only place to find them in print along with over 300 pages of additional instruction, guidance, and test information. Launching in March 2016, the new SAT introduces new question formats and content. Be ready with strategies and up-to-date information straight from the team that created the exam. Students will gain valuable experience and raise their confidence by taking practice tests, learning about test structure, and gaining a deeper understanding of what is tested on the SAT.
The Official SAT Study Guide will help students get ready for the SAT with:
- 4 official SAT practice tests, written in the exact same process and by the same team of authors as the actual exam
- detailed descriptions of the math and evidenced based reading and writing sections of the SAT
- targeted practice questions for each SAT question type
- guidance on the new optional essay, including practice essay questions with sample responses
- a review of math concepts tested in the exam
- test-taking approaches and suggestions that underscore important points
- seamless integration with Khan Academy's free SAT practice resources
- scaled scoring for all 4 official SAT practice tests available in July on collegeboard.org
The TOEFL iBT tests your abilities in Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking. Kaplan’s TOEFL iBT Premier 2016-2017 with 4 Practice Tests presents the most important language skills and strategies you need to succeed on this test. The TOEFL is required worldwide for international students who want to study abroad.
Kaplan’s comprehensive guide gives you exactly what you will need to get ready for Test Day, including:
- 4 full-length online practice tests with detailed answers and explanations
- 450+ practice questions
- Focused practice for each section of the test
- 95+ minutes of audio for Listening, Speaking, and Writing sections included on CD and online, plus complete transcripts in the book
- 12+ self-paced video lessons taught by Kaplan experts provide strategies for and insight into every section of the test
- Exclusive score-raising tips and strategies for each language skill: Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking
- Effective study tips for all TOEFL test takers
The IELTS test is used as a measure of English language proficiency by over 7,000 educational institutions, government departments and agencies, and professional organizations in 135 countries. This updated manual for ESL students covers all parts of the IELTS and all of its question types: multiple-choice, short answer, sentence completion, flowchart completion, graphs, tables, note taking, summarizing, labeling diagrams and maps, classification, matching, and selecting from a list.
Students will find:
- Four practice Academic tests reflective of the most recent exams
- Two practice General Training tests
- An MP3 CD containing audio for all tests and activities
- Explanatory answers for all test questions
- Also includes an audioscript for the listening sections.
In this Official GRE® Super Power Pack you get the key information and practice you need to do your best on the GRE―direct from the test maker! For less than you would pay separately, the bundle packages The Official Guide to the GRE®revised General Test, including real GRE tests, with two books of real GRE questions, all specially created for GRE takers by Educational Testing Service.The bundle gives you four complete, real GRE tests plus a wealth of real GRE practice questions, self-study resources and test-taking strategies to use in your GRE test preparation. The Official Guide to the GRE® revised General Test delivers four complete real GRE tests―two in the book and two on CD-ROM. It also offers in-depth descriptions of every question type, with valuable question-answering tips. Official GRE® Verbal Reasoning Practice Questions and Official GRE® Quantitative Reasoning Practice Questions provide intensive practice with real GRE test questions.
Only ETS can show you exactly what to expect on the test. So for in-depth GRE test preparation and intensive practice at a money-saving price, this bundle is your best choice!
The Official GRE® Super Power Pack offers:
- significant savings over purchasing each book separately
- 4 complete, real GRE tests – 2 in the book and 2 on CD-ROM - for a simulated computer-delivered test experience
- 600+ real practice exam questions, many with detailed answer explanations
- The test maker’s own tips for answering each question type
- Sample Analytical Writing essay responses with actual raters’ comments
- Everything you need to know about the test, direct from the test maker
The Official Guide to PTE Academic provides comprehensive information about the test, over 200 practice tasks on CD-ROM, analysis of sample answers, test-taking tips and more. The first and only official guide for PTE Academic written by the developers of the test itself, it includes everything you need to know about the test.
- Explains the features, format and scoring of PTE Academic, giving test takers a clear idea of what to expect when they take the test
- Provides practice with authentic test types and questions
- Includes sample answers that are actual student responses from field tests
- Improves on test taking strategies
- CD-ROM provides additional practice