This Official Guide to the TOEFL Test is the best, most reliable guide to the test that is used around the world to assess foreign applicants to U.S., U.K, European and Canadian universities for English proficiency. It includes real TOEFL past questions for practice, as well as explanations of every section of the test and information on what is expected for every speaking and writing task. You will learn how to construct a good answer and how to integrate speaking, listening, and writing skills to demonstrate college-level English proficiency. The accompanying DVD-ROM provides three authentic TOEFL iBT practice tests just like the one you will encounter on test day.
Inside this book you'll find:
- 600 real TOEFL questions from the test-makers
- A CD-ROM with 3 authentic TOEFL iBT practice tests
- Strategies for success
If you're looking for the best, most authoritative guide to the GRE revised General Test, you've found it! The Official Guide to the GRE revised General Test is the only GRE guide specially created by ETS--the people who actually make the test. It's packed with everything you need to do your best on the test--and move toward your graduate or business school degree.
Only ETS can show you exactly what to expect on the test, tell you precisely how the test is scored, and give you hundreds of authentic test questions for practice! That makes this guide your most reliable and accurate source for everything you need to know about the GRE revised General Test.
No other guide to the GRE revised General Test gives you:
- Four complete, real tests--two in the book and two on CD-ROM
- Hundreds of authentic test questions--so you can study with the real thing
- In-depth descriptions of the Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning measures plus valuable tips for answering each question type
- Detailed overview of the two types of Analytical Writing essay tasks including scored sample responses and actual raters' comments
- Everything you need to know about the test, straight from the test makers!
If you are purchasing only one book to prepare for the GMAT® exam, this is it. There is no better all-in-one source, including more than 900 questions from past GMAT exams, a diagnostic section to help you assess where to focus your efforts, and invaluable test-taking tips and strategies to help you get the score you want. Now featuring a new online section and exclusive videos!
In addition to more than 900 questions, The Official Guide for GMAT Review, features:
- A new online study companion that offers the ability to create your own practice sets with 800+ questions from past exams with answer explanations.
- New exclusive online videos with study tips and test taking strategies.
- A separate IR online study companion with 50 Integrated Reasoning questions and answer explanations.
- An Integrated Reasoning chapter with details about the IR section on the exam.
- A 100 question diagnostic exam to help focus your test preparation efforts.
- Grammar review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Verbal section.
- Comprehensive math review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Quantitative section.
The Official SAT Study Guide includes 4 official SAT® practice tests created by the test maker. As part of the College Board’s commitment to transparency, all four practice tests are available on the College Board’s website, but The Official SAT Study Guide is the only place to find them in print along with over 300 pages of additional instruction, guidance, and test information. Launching in March 2016, the new SAT introduces new question formats and content. Be ready with strategies and up-to-date information straight from the team that created the exam. Students will gain valuable experience and raise their confidence by taking practice tests, learning about test structure, and gaining a deeper understanding of what is tested on the SAT.
The Official SAT Study Guide will help students get ready for the SAT with:
- 4 official SAT practice tests, written in the exact same process and by the same team of authors as the actual exam
- detailed descriptions of the math and evidenced based reading and writing sections of the SAT
- targeted practice questions for each SAT question type
- guidance on the new optional essay, including practice essay questions with sample responses
- a review of math concepts tested in the exam
- test-taking approaches and suggestions that underscore important points
- seamless integration with Khan Academy's free SAT practice resources
- scaled scoring for all 4 official SAT practice tests available in July on collegeboard.org
The TOEFL iBT tests your abilities in Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking. Kaplan’s TOEFL iBT Premier 2016-2017 with 4 Practice Tests presents the most important language skills and strategies you need to succeed on this test. The TOEFL is required worldwide for international students who want to study abroad.
Kaplan’s comprehensive guide gives you exactly what you will need to get ready for Test Day, including:
- 4 full-length online practice tests with detailed answers and explanations
- 450+ practice questions
- Focused practice for each section of the test
- 95+ minutes of audio for Listening, Speaking, and Writing sections included on CD and online, plus complete transcripts in the book
- 12+ self-paced video lessons taught by Kaplan experts provide strategies for and insight into every section of the test
- Exclusive score-raising tips and strategies for each language skill: Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking
- Effective study tips for all TOEFL test takers
The IELTS test is used as a measure of English language proficiency by over 7,000 educational institutions, government departments and agencies, and professional organizations in 135 countries. This updated manual for ESL students covers all parts of the IELTS and all of its question types: multiple-choice, short answer, sentence completion, flowchart completion, graphs, tables, note taking, summarizing, labeling diagrams and maps, classification, matching, and selecting from a list.
Students will find:
- Four practice Academic tests reflective of the most recent exams
- Two practice General Training tests
- An MP3 CD containing audio for all tests and activities
- Explanatory answers for all test questions
- Also includes an audioscript for the listening sections.
In this Official GRE® Super Power Pack you get the key information and practice you need to do your best on the GRE―direct from the test maker! For less than you would pay separately, the bundle packages The Official Guide to the GRE®revised General Test, including real GRE tests, with two books of real GRE questions, all specially created for GRE takers by Educational Testing Service.The bundle gives you four complete, real GRE tests plus a wealth of real GRE practice questions, self-study resources and test-taking strategies to use in your GRE test preparation. The Official Guide to the GRE® revised General Test delivers four complete real GRE tests―two in the book and two on CD-ROM. It also offers in-depth descriptions of every question type, with valuable question-answering tips. Official GRE® Verbal Reasoning Practice Questions and Official GRE® Quantitative Reasoning Practice Questions provide intensive practice with real GRE test questions.
Only ETS can show you exactly what to expect on the test. So for in-depth GRE test preparation and intensive practice at a money-saving price, this bundle is your best choice!
The Official GRE® Super Power Pack offers:
- significant savings over purchasing each book separately
- 4 complete, real GRE tests – 2 in the book and 2 on CD-ROM - for a simulated computer-delivered test experience
- 600+ real practice exam questions, many with detailed answer explanations
- The test maker’s own tips for answering each question type
- Sample Analytical Writing essay responses with actual raters’ comments
- Everything you need to know about the test, direct from the test maker
The Official Guide to PTE Academic provides comprehensive information about the test, over 200 practice tasks on CD-ROM, analysis of sample answers, test-taking tips and more. The first and only official guide for PTE Academic written by the developers of the test itself, it includes everything you need to know about the test.
- Explains the features, format and scoring of PTE Academic, giving test takers a clear idea of what to expect when they take the test
- Provides practice with authentic test types and questions
- Includes sample answers that are actual student responses from field tests
- Improves on test taking strategies
- CD-ROM provides additional practice
150 REAL GRE Verbal Reasoning questions--direct from the test maker!
The best way to prepare for the Verbal Reasoning measure of the GRE revised General Test is with real GRE test questions--and that is what you will find in this unique guide! Specially created for you by ETS, it offers 150 actual GRE Verbal Reasoning questions with complete explanations. Plus, this guide includes an authoritative overview of the GRE Analytical Writing measure, complete with sample writing tasks and scored sample responses
Only ETS can show you exactly what to expect on the test. So for in-depth practice and accurate, reliable test preparation for the GRE Verbal Reasoning measure, this guide is your best choice!
Look inside to find:
- Real GRE Verbal Reasoning test questions arranged by question type and difficulty level--to help you build your test-taking skills. Plus, mixed practice sets.
- Answers and explanations for every question!
- ETS's own test-taking strategies: Valuable hints and tips that can help you do your best on the test.
- Official information on the GRE Verbal Reasoning measure: The facts about test content, structure, and scoring--straight from ETS.
- Plus: An overview of the GRE Analytical Writing measure with writing strategies, sample writing tasks, and sample scored essays.
150 REAL GRE Quantitative Reasoning questions--direct from the test maker!
The best way to prepare for the Quantitative Reasoning measure of the GRE revised General Test is with real GRE test questions--and that is what you will find in this unique guide! Specially created for you by ETS, it offers 150 actual Quantitative Reasoning questions with complete explanations. Plus, this guide includes a review of math topics likely to appear on the Quantitative Reasoning measure.
Only ETS can show you exactly what to expect on the test. So for in-depth practice and accurate test preparation for the Quantitative Reasoning measure, this guide is your best choice!
Look inside to find:
- Real GRE Quantitative Reasoning test questions arranged by content and question type--to help you build your test-taking skills. Plus, mixed practice sets.
- Answers and explanations for every question!
- GRE Math Review covering math topics you need to know for the test.
- ETS's own test-taking strategies: Valuable hints and tips to help you do your best on the test.
- Official information on the GRE Quantitative Reasoning measure: The facts about the test content, structure, scoring, and more--straight from ETS.
Cracking the GMAT Latest Edition
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE—including 6 computer-adaptive practice tests (the MOST CATs on the market!) for realistic preparation!.
This edition has been optimized for viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Techniques That Actually Work
- Powerful tactics to avoid traps and help beat the GMAT
- Step-by-step problem-solving guides for the toughest question types
- Key strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Comprehensive subject coverage of all GMAT topics
- A thorough review of necessary Math, Verbal, Writing, and Integrated Reasoning skills
- Bulleted chapter summaries for quick reference
Practice Your Way to Perfection
- 2 full-length CAT practice exams online with score reports and detailed answer explanations
- Diagnostic warm-ups that help focus your review
- 180+ additional practice questions, sorted by difficulty, to customize your prep
- Drills for each test section in the book, plus additional Math, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning drills online
And with Cracking the GMAT Edition, you'll get online access to our exclusive Premium Portal for an extra competitive edge:
- Online practice exams to hone your test-taking techniques
- Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
- Multi-week study guides
- Examples of successful b-school essays and interviews with admissions officers
- Special "GMAT Insider" section packed with info on admissions and financial aid, the MBA and your career, writing winning essays, and more
Cracking the GRE
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need for a perfect score on the Quantitative and Verbal sections of the GRE with 4 full-length practice tests, thorough GRE topic reviews, and extra practice online.
This edition has been specially packed with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Look inside to find:
- Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the test
- Pacing tips to help maximize your time
- Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
- Thorough reviews for every section of the exam
- Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and math problems
- Extensive GRE vocabulary list featuring key terms and exercises
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
- 4 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations (2 in the book and 2 online)
- Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Analytical Writing
- Step-by-step guides for interpreting your practice test results
- Thorough score reports for online tests